After a campaign of only 4 weeks, this property with 3 commercial tenancies and 1 residential apartment in the hotspot of Devonport Village was snapped up post-auction. A strong traditional and digital marketing campaign (which totalled over 151,237 impressions online) aided in providing an outstanding result for the vendor.
- Sale process: Auction
- Sale price: $4,150,000
- Marketing budget: $3,469
- Campaign length: 4 weeks
- Registered buyers: 53
- Total digital impact: 151,237 impressions
- Total engagements: 912
- Property website interactions: 381
- NZ Herald online editorial: See it here
- NZ Herald impressions banner: See it here
- Website listings: NAI Harcourts, TradeMe, Realestate.co.nz
Selection of campaign elements:
A brief snapshot of some of the marketing elements in the campaign.