This historic building was the first commercial building in Birkenhead. Occupied by the vendor for over 20 years and operated as a Thai restaurant, it had been a secure source of income since they retired and leased the property in 2012. The marketing campaign involved a promotional video, print, editorial and online advertising.
- Sale process: Negotiation
- Sale price: $1,135,000
- Marketing budget: $5,758
- Registered buyers: 105
- Total digital impact: 113,425 impressions
- Total engagements: 986
- Property website interactions: 378
- NZ Herald online editorial: See it here
- Website listings: NAI Harcourts, TradeMe, Realestate.co.nz
Selection of campaign elements:
A brief snapshot of some of the marketing elements in the campaign.